This unique assessment will help you to figure out what you’re great at, so you can sharpen your strengths even further.
CliftonStrengths (formerly StrengthsFinder) is an online assessment that helps you discover what you naturally do best, where you have the most potential, and what makes you exceptional.
- Do you struggle to describe your strengths and what you offer?
- Are you feeling disengaged with the work that you do?
- Would you like to aim your strengths more effectively in your career?
- Are your strengths helping you improve your personal and professional relationships?
- Do you want to better understand your colleagues and team members?
Why undertake CliftonStrengths assessment and coaching?
Your Top 5 Signature Theme Report is a roadmap. This is just the beginning. A place to start, a common language and a basic understanding of what comes naturally to you.
- People who focus on their strengths are 3x as likely to report having an excellent quality of life and are 6x more likely to be engaged in their jobs.
- CliftonStrengths is a Gallup backed instrument based on 40 years of research of over 2 million successful individuals from 48 countries.
- You’ll gain greater awareness of your strengths to help describe what you naturally do best or what you might need help from others to accomplish.
- Your CliftonStrengths reports celebrates your uniqueness with the chances of another person having the same Top 5 Themes in the same order are 1: 33.3 million.
- You’ll gain a common language for describing and appreciating the strengths across partners, colleagues and teams.
- You’ll be joining the over 20 million people around the world who have undertaken a CliftonStrengths assessment.
What we offer at Zestpeople
- A qualified practitioner of CliftonStrengths who will use their vast experience to coach you in helping you interpret, understand and apply your unique combination of strengths.
- A 90-minute 1:1 coaching session offering a practical, in-depth discussion of your results and the implications for your life and career.
- Indepth resources to help develop and aim your strengths more purposefully.
- Insight to support your career exploration and decision making.
- The opportunity to engage in a targeted conversation to assist you in how to direct your strengths for greater engagement and performance in your roles and relationships.
- An ability to utilise and engage with a highly respected tool to incorporate in your career conversations with greater clarity of what you need to progress in your role.
- A comprehensive report and reference tools to continue your understanding and application of your strengths which you can apply to every aspect of your life.
- Greater understanding and recognition of your unique contribution, in the words of the CliftonStrengths founder Don Clifton:… “Let’s not waste time trying to be well-rounded; instead let’s figure out what we’re great at and sharpen it…”