We’ll help you see the big picture of career opportunities and ensure you have the tools to take you there.
The Career Design with a Difference programme is divided into two modules. Module 1 is designed to help you identify your innate drivers, values, strengths and abilities – you can develop a clear vision about your future career direction. Module 2 will give you the tools and techniques you need to position yourself as the best candidate for your next career step.
The Career Design with a Difference programme includes:
Module 1: Career Assessment
- In-depth, structured, one-to-one sessions with an independent Career Specialist – a total of four hours.
- A range of assessment tools to help you develop a Career & Personal Profile.
Module 2: Career Search
- Develop a dynamic, positive, achievement-oriented Curriculum Vitae, tailored to meet the needs of today’s job market.
- Identify successful strategies and techniques to prepare and present yourself for that winning interview.
- Explore opportunities and options – including industry interviewing, potential job shadowing and the development of a training and development plan to create a realistic career direction.
- Identify strategies that work in the current Job Search market and taking practical steps to secure your next role.
- Complete an individual Personality Assessment derived from your answers to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®.